I just found out that you can pseudo make a mobile app using the gallery that your images are in.
Isn’t that exciting!?
No more having to go to your email to view your images.
All you have to do is follow these quick steps and you’re on your way to easy access.
Note: the mobile app will be available as long as your online gallery is still active. Once your online gallery has expired the app will no longer work even if the icon is still on your home screen.
Mobile Android users:
1. Go ahead and access the email I sent
you that contains the link to your online gallery
2. Click view collection to be sent to your gallery
4. Click “Add shortcut to home screen”
6. When you click on the app it will take you straight to your online gallery. You may or may not have to enter your password each time you want to view your images.
Mobile iPhone users:
(Sorry for the quality of the images. iPhone often doesn’t play nice when you text images to an android 😦 )
1. Access the email I sent you that contains the link to your online gallery. Click view collection to be sent to your gallery.
2. Click that symbol that’s surrounded by the red lines (if you know what it’s called please let me know)
3. Click “Add to Home Screen”
4. Click “Add”
5. And voila! Your app is on your screen.
6. Again, you may or may not have to enter your password each time you want to view your images.
Let me know how you guys like having an app on your phone. If demand calls for it I will see about getting permanent mobile apps for my A2P past, present, and future clients.